Thursday, April 27, 2017

New Book Store

Hi Regional Reps

I have opened a new gallery in Downtown Apex focusing on locally made, master crafted, functional artwork.  I would like to carry a selection of books written by local authors as well as hold book signings.  Although all of my crafted work is created by master artisans with years of experience, I am interested in hosting new authors early in their career that don’t have the network of book signing opportunities of the more experienced writers. Illustrated works are of special interest but that is not a requirement.
If appropriate, I can come to a meeting and introduce myself or you are welcome to pass my information on to members of your group. 

Regards,
Cynthia Mollenkopf
Cocoon Gallery.              www.cocoongallerync.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your respectful comments, but will not accept anonymous ones.